Ka Huna Massage
Experience a holistic approach to rejuvenation & healing for body, mind & soul
Seven Principles of Huna Philosophy
IKE The world is what you think it is
'I am aware'
KALA There are no limits; we are all one
'I am free'
MAKIA Energy flows where attention goes
'I am focused'
MANAWA Now is the moment of power
'I am here now'
ALOHA To love is to be happy
'I am happy'
MANA All power comes from within
I am confident'
PONO Effectiveness is the measure of truth
'I am positive'
Ka Huna Bodywork Benefits
· Instills a calming sense of peace and relaxation
· Releases deep-seated neuromuscular tension and allows energy to flow more freely
· Physically re-energising and rejuvenation
· Improves flexibility
· Helps to release fear, anger, grief and guilt as well as negative beliefs, self-criticism and traumatic memories
· Brings clarity and confidence, joy, open-heartedness and trust
· Offers opportunity for self-awareness, self-acceptance and self-love
· Generates an overall sense of well-being, vitality and empowerment
· Healing of injuries faster and more completely
· More love in life
· More happiness
· More balance
What is Ka Huna Bodywork
Kahuna massage, based on the ancient lomi lomi is a whole body massage like no other. It is gentle but also deep flowing form of massage that will relax, revitalise, and revive you.
This beautiful form of bodywork provides a holistic approach to healing by balancing the body-mind in its physical, emotional and spiritual dimensions.
Ka Huna body work is unique in a number of respects. The practitioner uses their hands, forearms and elbows and moves around the table (using flowing Hula and Tai Chi style movements). They work with energy to apply soft and deep tissue massage. Music is played and the practitioner attunes the flow of the massage to harmonies the various rhythms within the clients’ body, mind & soul.
Every time you have a Ka Huna you will experience something different. Sometimes it's physical healing and relaxation, sometimes you unlocking stuck emotions crying, laughing and smiling. Another time you might see colours, experience energy shifts, release past memories, connect to your soul more or receive spiritual healing.